- Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Letter: Prince Black Friday and the holiday spirit
To the editor: There once was a powerful prince with a dark soul who ruled his subjects with an iron fist and a crooked heart. His name was Prince Black Friday and he remained sovereign lord over America. Prince Black Friday believed worship was dueContinued ...
Letter: Essex property action raises questions
To the editor: This is a petition that I and others have submitted to the town of Essex: We the undersigned residents of the Town of Essex request that the selectmen promptly act to prevent the impending violation of town and state zoning laws relatiContinued ...
Letter: Talking 'tofurkey' as healthy holiday alternative
To the editor: President Obama will get a break from Obamacare when he pardons the traditional Thanksgiving turkey. Each of us can also set aside our cares by pardoning a turkey and choosing a nonviolent Thanksgiving observance -- one that gives thaContinued ...
- Editorial: Teachers' grades a good tool for districts, communities
- Editorial: Fitting coach's honor for GHS' Zerilli
- Letter: Fishermen well aware of enviro issues
- Letter: Library following city's bad lead on access
- Letter: Attacks by 'preacher' on mayor inappropriate
- Letter: Mass. senators should support deal with Iran
- Tuesday, November 26, 2013
- Letter: Writer thankful for return of wallet
- Monday, November 25, 2013
- Editorial: Long Beach leases loom as good and fair solution
- Editorial: Noble gesture by city firefighters
- Letter: 4th-grader seeks info on our state
- Letter: Gloucester drug 'scourge' remains deep-seeded