- Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Letter: Time for a new constitutional convention
To the editor: Is it possible that we need a new Constitutional Convention? After each Fourth of July, shouldn't we give a thought to our present state of Independence, and to reflect on our original American declaration? Shouldn't we perhaps ask ourContinued ...
Letter: Fred Grover's passing a community loss
To the editor: Dedicated family man, super patriot, successful businessman -- these are just a few of Fred Grover's attributes. A man I admired and was proud to claim as one of my closest friends, he served with honor in World War II and was someoneContinued ...
Letter: Claims clouded by hatred for president
To the editor: Because I also read the Boston Globe every morning, in addition to my hometown paper, the Gloucester Daily Times, I am able to mitigate my troubled reaction to Times letters like that from Robert and Karen Bliss (Letters, Friday, JulyContinued ...
- Monday, July 14, 2014
- Editorial: Getting aid checks to fishermen must top hearing agenda
- Letter: Why not 'swimming license' for next state edict?
- Letter: Town betrays its own words on Long Beach
- Letter: Gordon should also bypass federal dollars, aid
- Letter: Give Boulevard urgent attention it needs
- Saturday, July 12, 2014
- Editorial: Juvenile parole bill far short of 'fair compromise'
- The Mayor's Desk: The quest to bring back 'Mighty Mac'
- Letter: Obama overplays his socialist hand
- Letter: Immigration fiasco raises new questions
- Letter: Gordon deserves close attention on bias
- Friday, July 11, 2014
- Letter: Is St. Ann's lease deal unconstitutional?
- Letter: Lucky 7 owner grateful for community support