- Real Estate News
- Monday, July 2, 2012
Swimming Pools: Everything You Need to Know From Style, Safety & Cost
Swimming Pools 101Continued ...
- Monday, June 18, 2012
Martin Lawrence Renting Out His Beverly Hills Mansion – $200,000/Month
Martin Lawrence is taking the landlord route!Continued ...
5 Things Not Necessarily Included in Your Home Purchase
5 things that can lead to a real estate disputeContinued ...
- Jim Carrey Lists Malibu Hideaway for $13.95 Million
- Dad’s Den: Designing for the 21st-Century “Cave Man”
- Monday, June 11, 2012
- Tips for Your Kitchen Remodel
- Dexter’s Michael C. Hall’s Hal Levitt-Designed Home Hits the Market
- Claire Danes Lists SoHo Apartment
- How to Beat Big Investors to Good Properties
- 5 Types of People Who Attend Open Houses
- Wednesday, June 6, 2012
- Buying — or Building — The Best House on the Block
- May is National Deck Safety Month- Is Your Deck Really Safe?
- Scripps Mansion Tells Detroit’s Depressed Real Estate Tale
- Know Your Rights as a Renter
- Hot Bathroom Design Trends