- Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Thanksgiving Football Schedule Danvers at Gloucester, 10 Manchester Essex at Georgetown, 10 Beverly at Salem, 10 Swampscott at Marblehead, 10 Peabody at Saugus, 10 Hamilton-Wenham at Ipswich, 10 North Andover at Masconomet, 10 Pingree at Bishop FeContinued ...
Gloucester and Danvers starting lineups
OFFENSE Gloucester 56 Jason Lattof Sr. QT 51 Filippo Zappa Sr. QG 72 Robert Gwinn Jr. C 53 Jack Goss Sr. SG 79 Drew Shairs Sr. ST 44 Connor Adkins Sr. TE 28 Mike Decaro JContinued ...
Manchester Essex starting lineup
Offense 76 Brett Williams Jr. OT 59 Will Davis Sr. G 52 Doug Rodier Jr. C 55 Mike Davis Sr. G 51 Tim Grimes Fresh. OT 42 John Bruce Sr. TE 15 Liam Logue Sr. WR 1 Seth Cohen Sr. WR 34 Nate Riehl Sr. FB 12 Chris Dumont Sr. RB 10 Craig Carter Jr. QB DefContinued ...
- Four things to know about Pats' win over Denver
- Monday, November 25, 2013
- Why Gloucester will win on Thanksgiving Day
- Why Danvers will win on Thanksgiving Day
- Marquee Matchup: The Hornets captains vs. the Royals defense
- Patriots win over Denver a Belichick masterpiece
- Local Sports Briefs
- Crunch Time
- Sunday, November 24, 2013
- Countdown to Thanksgiving: A look at some of the classic Turkey Day clashes
- Marquee Matchup: Elite running backs to square off
- Gloucester vs. Danvers All Time Thanksgiving Series
- Manchester Essex vs. Georgetown, all time Thanksgiving series
- Crunch Time