- Top Stories
Ousted CEO bids for Market Basket
Arthur T. Demoulas' offer to buy the rest of the supermarket chain embroiled in a widespread protest and boycott was met with elation, and then a reality check, protest organizers said Thursday. Demoulas announced his offer Wednesday night, though heContinued ...
Arthur T. financially backed pols backing him
BOSTON -- Market Basket's deposed president and CEO Arthur T. Demoulas has been generous to local politicians over the years, pumping tens of thousands of dollars into their campaign coffers. Now, as Demoulas wages a public battle against the supermaContinued ...
Gloucester Police/Fire: Man charged in alleged assault with golf club
Police arrested a 20-year-old man Wednesday around 8:30 p.m. after a complaint was filed at the Gloucester Police Station. According to the police report, officers spoke to a woman who said that Dominic Scarafone hit her in the leg with a golf club.Continued ...
- Court's future in new state talks
- Last days for West Parish
- First-year Stage Company manager stepping down
- City's chief urges local rifle controls
- State probation chiefs guilty in corruption case
- Rockpot Farmers Market adds entertainment
- Towns police/fire: Police, owner corral runaway painted pony
- Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Market Basket 'customer support' rally in Gloucester Friday, 10 a.m.
- Read Arthur T. Demoulas' statement
- Arthur T. makes offer to buy Market Basket
- Market Basket battle seen lifting local farms
- Windows on Gloucester
- Ousted CEO bids for Market Basket