Signatures have been added to one of the blades that will be part of a giant wind turbine at Varian Division of Applied Materials in Blackburn Industrial Park.
- Top Stories
Scientists track drop in lobster numbers
Massachusetts marine scientists, like their counterparts in Maine, are tracking a disturbing two-year trend that shows a decline in the number of baby lobsters settling off the Bay State coast. Bob Glenn, chief marine fisheries biologist for the statContinued ...
Survey shows opposition to polling place merge
Gloucester's City Council has agreed to get a recommendation from its Ordinance and Administration subcommittee on whether to consolidate all four polling places for Wards 3 and 5 into a single site at Gloucester High School. But while city officialsContinued ...
Magical day in Rockport
Longtime magic entertainer Peter Jackson of Gloucester brought his act to Rockport's Senior Center and Community House Thursday for a show geared toward grandparents and their grandchildren, and the result was a magical experience for all. Jackson noContinued ...
- Prosecutor sees intimidation in alleged abuse case
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Police probe theft of school bus gear
- Ballot questions top Manchester elections ballot
- FEMA map info session set for Newbury
- Time to submit questions for Times' Rockport debatei
- Towns' Police/Fire: Drivers escape injury in Rockport accident
- Haverhill man faces charges tied to Amesbury death
- MBTA fare hikes no hit with local riders
- Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Times holding Rockport selectmen's debate May 1
- Beauport buys Essex Avenue parking lot
- Councilors get earful over city dog laws
- State affirms new boundaries for city's DPA
- Scientists track drop in lobster numbers