Rebecca Jacques and her attorney Kathryn Cox stand before a judge in Gloucester District Court on Friday. . March 1,2013
- Top Stories
City skills attract surveyors
If you're in the market for an accredited marine surveyor this week, Gloucester is the place to be. The city will play host to about 75 members of the Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors today and Thursday, as the national organization stages itsContinued ...
Council lets veto stand
City councilors let a mayoral veto stand Tuesday night in a 5-4 vote, and in doing so threw out a new potential city ordinance, previously voted on favorably by councilors, that would have required explicit City Council approval by vote before the ciContinued ...
Santa hears wish lists
Some whispered, and some were bold, but the wishes of children attending Cape Ann TV's holiday party as told to Santa were recorded for posterity. Cape Ann TV, the local access cable channel which serves Gloucester, Rockport, Essex and Manchester, hoContinued ...
- Volunteers sought to help animals
- District Court: Drunken driver ordered to pay $363 for damages
- Manchester Police/Fire: Homemade explosive detonated
- Rockport Police/Fire: Family issue sparks domestic dispute
- Leases give residents more time at Long Beach
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Car glass smashed, computer stolen
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- RI backs Bay State fishing suit
- Decision on West Parish school shift due tomorrow
- 'Mrs. Claus' accepts local firefighter's proposal
- ME school district avoiding override
- 'I was doing my fair share'
- Manchester Police/Fire: Police provide Gloucester men with lifts home
- City skills attract surveyors