John "Jack" Dugan, hold hands with his girlfriend, Alexa Salah, in Gloucester District Court on Tuesday morning. Dugan is accused of gutting his pet pitbull, Xena.
- Top Stories
City gets clearance for fire trucks to use Blynman Bridge
The state's Department of Transportation today granted the city of Gloucester overweight permits that allow the city's firefighting trucks and other apparatus to once again use the Blynman Bridge to respond to emergencies in West Gloucester and MagnoContinued ...
Chartering new rec fishing course
It is late in the morning on Tuesday, four days before Gloucester Charter Connection officially opens its doors for business. But the word clearly is out about the new charter-fishing enterprise on Essex Avenue. Earlier in the day, company presidentContinued ...
Teens suspected in golf-cart jaunts
ROCKPORT -- Breaking into the Rockport Golf Club garage, removing several golf carts from their shed and driving them around -- or spinning them in the snow -- has landed some local teenagers in hot water. Three 17-year-old male suspects could be facContinued ...
- Credit-card case leads to heroin arrest
- Clearing path to the future
- Rockport warrant eyes $3.8M for seawall
- Rockport Police/Fire: o injuries in Martha's Lane accident
- Essex Police/Fire: Traffic stop leads to pot citation
- Manchester Police/Fire
- City rescue trucks get bridge green lights
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Food For Thought: Finnish treats from Lanes Cove
- Businesses, city eye options on bridge
- Docksiders swing into reunion mode
- Ice cream time
- Maine man gets 4 years in local abuse case
- City gets clearance for fire trucks to use Blynman Bridge