Kristen Lark of Gloucester, center, and Lisa Casavant of Andover hold signs, along with others, in front of the Gloucester Police Station and Gloucester District Court on Tuesday morning before and during a hearing for John "Jack" Dugan, who stands accused of gutting his pet pitbull, Xena.
- Top Stories
Council adds $600K for schools
A $600,000 increase in the school budget -- City Council's only change to the mayor's proposed budget -- will allow the school district to retain five or six employees who would have been laid off due to the creation of level-funded budget. The influContinued ...
Essex knocks down Conomo Point cottage
Citing zoning and owed money, the town of Essex opted to demolish a Conomo Point house.Continued ...
Gloucester mailman accused of stealing debit card and pin, then spending $4,000
A mail carrier accused of stealing a debit card from a business on his mail route, then using the card to withdraw close to $4,000 from the company's account over the course of a month, was arrested Friday while delivering mail on Sargent Street. VutContinued ...
- Harbor Advisory Committee set for reorgization
- Trial of alleged Hell's Angels may be delayed
- Prayers for St. Peter
- Monday, June 17, 2013
- State delay snags city plans for paving
- Novena tonight quietly kicks off Fiesta
- Pharmacy eyed for Rockport's Main Street site
- House panel mulls EBT, welfare reforms
- Saturday, June 15, 2013
- In a class of his own at Eastern Point
- Washington St. fire started in outside beam
- Plum Cove passes beach water test
- Breakfasts, class time still up in debate
- Talk of the Times: City woman takes fishery pitch to Obama:
- Council adds $600K for schools