Allegra Boverman/Gloucester Daily Times. Mark Turner, center, was the only eighth grade graduate of Eastern Point Day School on Wednesday. He is with his family, from left: brother James, dad Jim, sister Elaina and mother Kathi.
- Top Stories
Times holding Rockport selectmen's debate May 1
Rockport voters zeroing in on their choices in a contested three-way race for two selectmen's seats will have the chance to hear all three candidates stake out their positions in a debate to be hosted by the Gloucester Daily Times at the Rockport ArtContinued ...
Beauport buys Essex Avenue parking lot
Beauport Gloucester LLC, the company building the city's first downtown hotel in the historic Fort neighborhood, has acquired a parcel of land on Essex Avenue to be used for an off-site parking lot. The purchase comes as the Beauport firm, heaContinued ...
Councilors get earful over city dog laws
Judith Goldman, a canine behavioral consultant and Gloucester resident, made the case for giving dogs the chance to get proper exercise without being leashed. "We know that dogs need to socialize with people and other dogs," said Goldman, suggestingContinued ...
- State affirms new boundaries for city's DPA
- Letter: Maritime's 'famous phrases' column a hit
- A bar for Rockport
- Pride Stride steps off Sunday for 27th time
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man facing new drug charges
- Half-staff flag set as tribute to late councilor
- Newell Stadium is site of Y's 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Manchester/Essex Police/Fire: Manchester police pick up man on warrants
- Rockport Police/Fire
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- Times editor talks 'Total Access' subscriptions
- Council gets an earful on dog ordinance changes
- NOAA tightens rules on rec fishermen
- Times holding Rockport selectmen's debate May 1