From left, brothers Colby, 6, Dylan, 4, and Bryce Rochford, 6, of Gloucester watch the annual Christmas parade Sunday on Main Street in Gloucester.
- Top Stories
Cape Ann looks to beat bugs
With nearly every municipality on Cape Ann deciding not to enroll in the Northeast Massachusetts Mosquito Control and Wetlands Management District and the first day of Summer tomorrow, officials are looking for other ways to monitor and manage mosquitoes.Continued ...
Senior: Security cams needed at Rose Baker
With the drop of an eyelash or two, one woman is urging the city to step up security at the Rose Baker Senior Center, despite the immediate area's reputation as a "safe from crime" zone. Council on Aging board member Lee Harty is pushing to have outdContinued ...
Weed whackers whirl at rotary
A quietly fought war has come to end, and the winners may be the drivers who travel around Grant Circle. In a sure sign of the ceasefire, dozens of members of the Cape Ann Garden Clubs gathered at the rotary, the conflict's ground zero, Tuesday, armeContinued ...
- ME students support Haiti
- Rockport Police/Fire: Resident’s keys, locked in car, retrieved
- Essex Police/Fire: Second woman falls for phone scam
- Manchester Police/Fire: Haverhill man arrested after car chase
- Young athletes want old metal
- Wednesday, June 19, 2013
- Senate proposes changes in welfare
- Biggest farmers market yet kicks off season tomorrow
- Schooner challenge benefits ship stablization
- Court denies appeal in Rockport weapons case
- Tire iron assault under investigation
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Condoms, comment place Rockport man in cuffs
- Manchester Police/Fire: Police give ride to School Street man.
- Cape Ann looks to beat bugs