Jessica Haight and Lucas Paskiewicz of Manchester dig out the vehicle of one of their neighbors along School Street after Friday's surprising heavy snowstorm.
- Top Stories
Haverhill man ID’d as driver in Pond View death case
A Haverhill man has been identified as the driver who is under investigation in the death of a Salem man who was reportedly struck or run over by a car in the Pond View Village housing complex early Saturday morning. James Hayes, 43, of 125 Ferry St.Continued ...
Police probe death at Pond View
Gloucester Police, Massachusetts State Police, and detectives assigned to the Essex County District Attorney's office are investigating the early Saturday morning death of a 29-year-old Salem man who was reportedly either struck or run over by a carContinued ...
Mother mourns Pond View victim as 'hard-working, caring'
The mother of the 29-year-old Salem man who was killed after reportedly being struck or run over by a car early Saturday morning in Gloucester's Pond View housing complex remembered him Sunday as being hard-working, fun-loving and caring, adding thatContinued ...
- Kirk eyes plan for fishing 'transition'
- Canine haven
- NOAA: Don't take it out on monitors
- Tarr wary of Senate budget plan revenues
- Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Update: Police continue to probe death at Pond View
- Saturday, May 18, 2013
- Gloucester senator: Recoup benefits from terrorists
- Salute to Seniors -- Gloucester High School
- Pitbull heroin case still on hold
- Candidates talk bags, liabilities, priorities
- Talk of the Times: St. John's Church celebrates 150th anniversary
- Lawsuit challenges hotel approvals
- Salute to Seniors -- Manchester Essex Regional's Class of 2013
- Haverhill man ID’d as driver in Pond View death case