Gloucester: Firefighter Jon Sanger clears snow as he tries to locate a gas shut-off valve at the scene of a gas leak took place at 68 Eastern Point Road. A vehicle struck a gas meter in that home's driveway, causing the gas leak. Desi Smith/Gloucester Daily Times. March 8,2013
- Top Stories
Man faces vehicular homicide charge in May death at Lepage Lane
A man accused of driving over and killing another man in May after a heated argument outside a Heights of Cape Ann apartment building on Lepage Lane has been charged with motor vehicular homicide, and is now being held on bail in Middleton Jail. JameContinued ...
Schools' teacher ratings draw fire
Local teachers questioning why Gloucester is one of 43 districts who awarded no teachers with top honors during an evaluation that was part of a requirement for receiving money from the 2009 state Race to the Top program, are pushing administrators fContinued ...
New arms bring North Shore man new hope
In September 2010, James Young was working as an electrical lineman for the Georgetown Electrical Company, when he was jolted by 13,800 volts of electricity, After suffering severe burns and losing consciousness, he woke from a coma three weeks laterContinued ...
- Trouble in the clam flats
- Spreading the Hanukkah light in Rockport
- Santa's boat arrivals top town holiday slates
- Syrian conflict at center of Cape Ann Forum
- Rockport Police/Fire: Man reports wallet theft from car
- Essex Police/Fire:Man arrested on probation violation
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Woman nabbed on warrants faces other charges
- Rockport group hosts kids' wellness program
- Eighth-graders, parents invited to high school
- Monday, December 2, 2013
- Costs cloud school transition choice
- Driver gets 4 years for 2012 DUI fatality
- Quick change of seasons
- Man faces vehicular homicide charge in May death at Lepage Lane