Allegra Boverman/Gloucester Daily Times. A National Grid truck was working on Apple Street in Essex on Thursday morning after the nor'easter.
- Top Stories
Haverhill driver targeted in probe
A Haverhill man has been identified as the driver under investigation in the death of a Salem man who was reportedly struck or run over by a car in the Pond View Village housing complex early Saturday morning. James Hayes, 43, of 125 Ferry St., in HaContinued ...
Mom: Victim was hard-working, caring
The mother of the 29-year-old Salem man who was killed after reportedly being struck or run over by a car early Saturday morning in Gloucester's Pond View housing complex remembered him as being hard-working, fun-loving and caring, adding that she spContinued ...
Remembering the Korean War
Commemorating the 60th anniversary of the Korean War this year, Gloucester's Memorial Day parade will include an extra stop for a wreath laying at a monument that stands as a joint Korean War and Vietnam War memorial at Gloucester High School. The neContinued ...
- City urges changes in state sales tax rules
- Manchester voters face $700,000 Special Town Meeting questions
- MBTA expanding bike transit program
- Governor restoring $20.8 million in aid cuts
- Monday, May 20, 2013
- Haverhill man ID’d as driver in Pond View death case
- Police probe death at Pond View
- Mother mourns Pond View victim as 'hard-working, caring'
- Kirk eyes plan for fishing 'transition'
- Canine haven
- NOAA: Don't take it out on monitors
- Tarr wary of Senate budget plan revenues
- Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Update: Police continue to probe death at Pond View
- Haverhill driver targeted in probe