Courtesy photo. Silent Auction bowls for the Thursday's Empty Bowl dinner include this piece by artist Kevin Ellis.
- Top Stories
Coakley hears fishermen's plight
Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley visited Gloucester on Thursday, riding the political bicycle built for two that really only has room for one. Coakley spent part of the day dispensing with her duties as the state's chief law enforcementContinued ...
Local bank warns of potential scam calls
GLOUCESTER -- BankGloucester officials are warning customers of a new phone scam in which a caller attempts to dupe people into surrendering information regarding their accounts. This new voice mail phishing, or "vishing," scam uses an automated callContinued ...
City steps up focus on I-4, C-2
The city's efforts to find a viable commercial use for its infamous I-4, C-2 parcel on Rogers Street is continuing even as the other regulatory and development activities such as the DPA boundary review, the port revitalization and the development ofContinued ...
- GHS' JROTC corps preps for nationals
- Central lot's viability stirs Conomo dispute
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Possible breaking and entering reported
- Rockport Police/Fire: CO alarm call proves false
- Essex Police/Fire: Essex police probe theft from home
- Manchester Police/Fire: Route 128 crash sends one to hospital
- Lawmakers target bill at 'upskirt' ruling
- Thursday, March 6, 2014
- City man faces $57K fines over home site
- Dust to dust
- Battle plans for green crab
- Dem challenger Moulton gets, refunds GOP PAC money
- Coakley hears fishermen's plight