Ward Two City Councilor Melissa Cox rests while building the annual lobster trap Christmas tree Saturday in downtown Gloucester.
- Top Stories
Navy landing in Rockport
The arrival of midshipmen and other personnel from the U.S. Naval Academy by boat Friday morning kicked off Rockport's annual Navy Weekend, hosted by the Rockport Navy Committee, a group of town volunteers. The Navy's Friday landing leads into a seriContinued ...
Land deal to preserve 27 acres for city
A landowner and the Essex County Greenbelt Association have an agreement in the works that would transfer and conserve 27.4 acres of land in north Gloucester -- a deal that would protect land now pegged for development, but one that may also hinge onContinued ...
Gloucester Police/Fire: Boat motor disappears from repair shop
A man who said he dropped his boat motor off at a Whittemore Street business later found the motor had disappeared from the site. The incident was reported Thursday at around 1 p.m., according to the police report. The Cedar Lane man told police theContinued ...
- Essex PD seeks OK to lease motorcycle
- Talk of the Times
- Moulton's voting history seen as primary hurdle
- Rockport Police/Fire: Noise complaints draw police response
- Governor signs budget with 5.5% spending hike
- Town Talk: Essex PTO hosts kindergarten play dates
- Manchester/Essex Police/Fire: Fireworks call yields no answers
- Rockport Ramblings: Garden Club seeking scholarship applicants
- Y summer program gets lift from United Way grant
- Friday, July 11, 2014
- Flexibility for Gloucester Harbor
- Crunch Time: Confronting the MIAA
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man charged for attack on Main Street flowers
- Navy landing in Rockport