Cape Ann Art Haven founder David Brooks, left, hands a lobster trap up to Rick Moore while building the annual lobster trap Christmas tree Saturday in downtown Gloucester.
- Top Stories
Board to eye Arthur T's offer
BOSTON -- Market Basket's board of directors announced Friday that it will consider offers to buy the company -- including one from ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas. His offer will be considered "along with any other offers previously received and to beContinued ...
Gloucester workers, customers stand by their market
Gloucester's Market Basket employees and faithful customers dug in again Friday morning in support of the chain's fired chief executive officer. The protests that started Monday spilled over into Friday with employees once again picketing as warehousContinued ...
Electronic recyclers launch pickups
Christopher Swain and his merry band of ethical recyclers have picked up a wide array of items in their quest to help folks properly dispose of electronics and appliances, but Swain didn't hesitate when asked about the oddest item they'd ever been asContinued ...
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Beverly man arrested on warrants
- Tarr boosts cop's bid to add pension credit
- Talk of the Times: Band for GEF benefit boast school chiefs on guitars
- Campaign Notebook: Ferrante launching door-to-door visits
- Rockport Ramblings: Gearing up for annual Lobsterfest
- Governor sees probation verdict as a finale
- Thousands rally for Arthur T. in Tewksbury
- Towns' police/fire: Police probe Conomo site tampering
- Town Talk: Manchester Library hosts book sale
- 'Dozens' hit by Manchester mail breaks
- Friday, July 25, 2014
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: MARKET BASKET RALLY
- Two held in maibox break-ins, mail theft case in Manchester
- Board to eye Arthur T's offer