Allegra Boverman/Gloucester Daily Times. Akshay and Sarika Patel of Essex wanted to get out to lunch at Fortune Palace in downtown Essex on Monday during the hurricane. Akshay was wearing flip flops so he could carry his wife without worrying about ruining his or her shoes.
- Top Stories
Snow time — Take 2
Still three days before the calendar start of winter, nature delivered Gloucester and Cape Ann residents a second snowy hit within a four-day period Tuesday with a storm that was expected to drop anywhere from 4 to 7 inches by the time it cleared theContinued ...
Hearing set in Pond View death case
A man who escaped criminal charges for almost half a year in a case of alleged motor vehicular homicide outside Pond View apartments returned to Gloucester District Court for the second time, this time in shackles for a routine appearance Tuesday. JaContinued ...
Fishing council tees up habitat talks
Panel to discusswhich ocean areas can be fished Habitat talks teed upContinued ...
- School area takedown spotlights coyote surge
- Woman critically hurt, man charged in Route 128 crash
- Rockport maps plans for Christmas events
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man charged after Washington Street dispute
- Rockport Police/Fire: Resident reports alleged scam call
- Manchester Police/Fire: Car towed after School Street crash
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013
- Storm cancellations for today
- Snow emergency, parking ban issued for 7 p.m.
- Judge frees teen in rape case
- School board grades Safier as 'proficient'
- Taking to the hills
- Grace Center marks milestone, moves ahead
- Snow time — Take 2