The finback whale that washed ashore in Rockport has moved closer, as a result of the hurricane, up to the path and homes along Penzance Road. People were still coming to look at it during the hurricane on Monday.
- Top Stories
Crossing cultural seafood lines
As lunches go, this one had a particularly international flavor, even if it was served at the offices of the Gloucester Fishermen's Wives Association, tucked away in a little corner of the Blackburn Industrial Park. The hostess and chef was Angela SaContinued ...
Health Project lands $120K to grow its services
The North Shore Health Project in Gloucester is poised to expand its services for clients through a $120,000 earmark included in the fiscal 2015 state budget. The health project, based on Center Street in Gloucester, has been serving clients with AIDContinued ...
Gloucester District Court: City man gets suspended term in auto case
The following cases were recently heard in Gloucester District Court by Judge Joseph Jennings. A 30-year-old man with two listed addresses in Gloucester was given a suspended sentence after pleading guilty to using a motor vehicle without authority.Continued ...
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Dale Avenue pedestrian struck, hurt
- Kayaker with a cause
- Wolf Hollow owner wants to let wolves tale lie
- MB board denies lone bid is Arthur T's
- Towns' police: Noise from boat draws Essex police response
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Arthur T's offer only one before Market Basket board
- City jobless rate dips below state's
- Man in girls' tent attack found 'dangerous'
- Gloucester Police/Fire: W. Gloucester woman faces shoplifting charge
- Science at Sawyer Free
- Governor signs bill for flood insurance relief
- Crossing cultural seafood lines