MIKE SPRINGER/Gloucester Daily Times Photographer Saul Schor of Rockport huddles against a rock to protect himself from powerful winds from Hurricane Sandy while photographing the surf Monday afternoon in Rockport.
- Top Stories
Duo's rap video aims to turn up Market Basket heat
The public's anger and frustration with Market Basket leadership continues to become more vocal. Employees and customers of the supermarket chain are voicing their support for the return of ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas, protesting outside stores andContinued ...
AGs warn Market Basket on labor laws
The attorneys general of Massachusetts and New Hampshire wrote a letter Thursday warning Market Basket's top leadership that they must comply with both states' laws labor laws when terminating employees, essentially putting the company on notice thatContinued ...
City carrying out dam repairs at Babson
The city has embarked on a project to bring $2.4 million worth of repairs to the dam at Babson Reservoir, one of the city's drinking water supplies. The dam repairs, expected to be completed by the fall, are the latest in a series of repairs plannedContinued ...
- Pathways keeps kids on road to success
- Sales tax 'holiday' finally set Aug. 16-17
- Environmentalists: Mercury bill falls short of need
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man arrested after pair of alleged assaults
- Towns' police/fire: Dirt-bike riders who fled police cited in Essex
- Market impact affecting food pantries
- Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Emptiness dominates Gloucester store
- Market Basket touts job fair for replacements
- Tax query on fishing aid gets no answers
- Dredging tops list of Millbrook needs
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man faces third DUI charge
- Wednesday nights at the movies
- Duo's rap video aims to turn up Market Basket heat