MIKE SPRINGER/Gloucester Daily Times Photographer Saul Schor of Rockport huddles against a rock to protect himself from powerful winds from Hurricane Sandy while photographing the surf Monday afternoon in Rockport.
- Top Stories
City panel drops bid to limit sites for offenders
The City Council's Committee on Ordinance and Administration has withdrawn what had proven to be a controversial proposal aimed at limiting where sex offenders can live in the city. The Ordinance and Administration subcommittee met briefly to discussContinued ...
McCain campaigns for Scott Brown
U.S. Sen. John McCain teamed up with GOP candidate Scott Brown in Derry Monday.Continued ...
Remembering Charlie Ilges
Less than 24 hours after his death, friends and relatives of a local homeless man gathered Tuesday to create a makeshift memorial to him at the site where his body was found off Maplewood Avenue. Gloucester police were called to a small lot between tContinued ...
- A grand reopening
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Woman offers apology for not testifying on abuse
- Letter: Local GOP tactics politics at their worst
- State Police eyeing e-tickets for highway citations
- Congressional race flashpoint seen as Lynn
- 'Lego Movie' featured in free outdoor film series tonight
- Art in the air in Essex
- Rapper arraigned in dismemberment case
- Manchester Police/Fire: Police: Look at radio triggers 3-car crash
- Manchester eyes $800L burn dump cleanup
- Change of seasons
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Mass., N.H. governors press for Market Basket solution
- City panel drops bid to limit sites for offenders