In this July 1, 2004 photo, HMS Bounty Capt. Robin Walbridge stands on the deck of the ship during tours in Sandusky, Ohio. The Coast Guard on Monday, Oct. 29, 2012 said they are searching for the 63-year-old Walbridge, and crew member Claudene Christian, after the 18th-century sailing vessel went down off the North Carolina coast, and the crew had to abandon ship in the rough waters churned up by Hurricane Sandy. (AP Photo/The Sandusky Register, Jason Werling)
- Top Stories
Lawsuit challenges hotel approvals
Vincent and Gino Mortillaro, who own and operate a lobster company across Commercial Street from the site of the planned Beauport Gloucester hotel, have filed suit against the city in Lawrence Superior Court in an effort to halt the project, allegingContinued ...
Dugan case resechduled
Five months have passed since a 27-year-old Gloucester man was first charged with animal cruelty for cutting open and then discarding his pet pit bull Xena, reportedly in an effort to retrieve a package of heroin the dog had ingested. Yet, John "JackContinued ...
Salute to Seniors -- Gloucester High School
Members of the Gloucester High School class of 2013 Michael L. Aiello Rachel Marie Allen Anne Laurie Alto Rebecca Lee Ames Christine Elizabeth Anderson Lilly Anna Anderson Keri Olympia Asaro Abigail Elizabeth Avila Aaron ChContinued ...
- Salute to Senior -- Manchester Essex Regional
- Salute to Seniors -- Rockport
- Candidates talk bags, liabilities, priorities
- Friday, May 17, 2013
- Dog Park set for Saturday debut
- Stripers signal new season
- Manchester man's sentence staves off deportation
- GHS senior earns global speaking honor
- Photog's 'extra mile' spurs rescue
- Sentences cut in abuse, porn case
- Thursday, May 16, 2013
- Tierney's 'smart-gun' bill aims for safety
- Fuller, W. Parish failing
- Water work goes on after valve break
- Lawsuit challenges hotel approvals