The Rockport Art Association will hold a solo Show of works by Gloucester artist Charles Movalli. There is a free public opening reception on Sunday, Nov. 4 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. This work is titled "Rocky Neck."
- Top Stories
No cause for charges against Bell
Former mayoral candidate Mac Bell prevailed in his show-cause hearing Wednesday morning in Gloucester District Court, with a clerk magistrate ruling no probable cause exists for pursuing criminal charges against Bell in an alleged incident in Essex.Continued ...
Tony Tally opens new full-serve gas station on Maplewood
If it has to do with cars in Gloucester, from gas stations to repairs to towing, the Taliadoros name is likely tied to it, and has been for decades. Now, Anthony Taliadoros, known as Tony Tally, is adding one more entity to the family businesses, asContinued ...
Man held on charges in rock attack
ROCKPORT -- A Gloucester man accused of hitting another man in the head with a rock is being held without bail at Middleton Jail pending the outcome of a dangerousness hearing scheduled for Friday. Peter P. Walters, 19, of 6 Mystic Ave., who was arraContinued ...
- Chamber auction tops $110K mark in bid valuesitems
- Gloucester to get assistant police chief
- Seven named Eagle Scouts
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Lifeguards, cops aid ill beach-goer
- Rockport Police/Fire: Please watch elders for signs of weather woes
- Gordon president says letter on gays 'misconstrued'
- Senate OKs flag warnings for beach seas
- Manchester, Essex Police/Fire: Accused speeder cited for lack of insurance
- Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- Update: No crime complaint against Bell
- Court mum on Bell hearing
- Lucky 7 gets back assets, can't reopen
- Critics see city in 'rush' to new harbor plan
- No cause for charges against Bell