Desi Smith/Gloucester Daily Times. Candidate Eli Boling answers a questions from local newspaper representatives at a debate held Friday morning at the American Legion Hall in Manchester. May 17,2013
- Top Stories
Stats: 352 more Cape Anners on the job
While Gloucester's unemployment rate remains significantly above the state average, the state's latest labor statistics also show 352 more Cape Ann workers were holding jobs at the end of this February compared to the same month last year. Of those gContinued ...
Happy hunting for Easter eggs
The Easter Bunny didn't make his rounds until later that night, of course, but dozens of Cape Ann kids got a jump on their Easter candy and prizes Saturday. The occasion was the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce's 24th annual Easter Egg Hunt, held on theContinued ...
Conomo zone, CPA boost top Essex warrant
ESSEX - A move to finalize the Central Conomo Point subdivision plan and a proposal to boost the town's Community Preservation Act property tax surcharge will be among 34 articles facing residents when they gather for the Annual Town Meeting, set forContinued ...
- North Shore crews' Narcan use expanding
- Women's Fund grants $10K to Wellspring House
- Gloucester District Court: Woman gets continuance on drug charges
- Gloucester on the agenda
- Peabody artist questions fixation on Marathon
- Lawmakers OK bill with city, town street money
- Saturday, April 19, 2014
- Democrat hopeful outraises Tierney
- Calling all poets for city's laureate post
- 'Signing and singing'
- Gloucester Police/Fire
- Talk of the Times: Lively ‘Tip-a-Cop’ benefit tops $5K mark
- Speeding stop leads to 3rd DUI charge
- Stats: 352 more Cape Anners on the job