Desi Smith/Gloucester Daily Times. Candidate Robert Hoff, Jr. answers questions from local newspaper representatives at a debate held Friday morning at the American Legion Hall in Manchester. May 17,2013
- Top Stories
City seeks new public safety building on Fuller site
A total of eight construction firms are interested in a feasibility study to see if building a new combined public safety building at the former Fuller School site on Schoolhouse Road is a viable option.Continued ...
City man gets time served
A Gloucester man convicted of stealing change from a resident's car and using a pipe to attack a man who owed him money will be under house arrest during the night for two years. Tyler Feldman, who lives in a basement apartment at 18 Blynman Ave., plContinued ...
Institution for Savings acquiring Rockport National Bank
Institution for Savings is poised to acquire Rockport National Bancorp Inc., Rockport National Bank's parent corporation, under a definitive agreement announced by the Newburyport regional financial institution late Tuesday afternoon. The agreement wContinued ...
- Animal abuse, threats bring suspended term
- Midweek Musings: Finding the sacred in the ordinary
- Officials pan off-leash dog plans
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Lynn man nabbed on local drug charges
- Town Police/Fire: Essex police probe personal info message
- Lawmakers eye dropping Sunday hunting ban
- Pathways to the ocean
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Institution for Savings acquiring Rockport National Bank
- Act 1, Scene 1
- Kirk eyes $400K trim to schools' '15 budget
- Rockport wrestling with animal control
- Letters: Where has Rockport's public interest gone?
- City seeks new public safety building on Fuller site