A home on Salt Island Road took a pounding Saturday at high tide, taking out windows three stories up and taking on water inside. National Grid and a gas company were on the scene to disconnect the gas line.
- Top Stories
Flexibility for Gloucester Harbor
The Harbor Plan Committee voted overwhelmingly Wednesday night to endorse the 2014 draft of the municipal harbor plan and DPA master plan, despite objections from some waterfront activists who charged that the plan is as flawed as the process used toContinued ...
Crunch Time: Confronting the MIAA
An MIAA 'compromise'? The extensive flaps over high school tournament scheduling last month -- including some understandable grumbling over Gloucester High's baseball team having to play both the day of and the day after its school prom -- has reacheContinued ...
Gloucester Police/Fire: Man charged for attack on Main Street flowers
Gloucester Police officers on their posts Wednesday said they observed a 48-year-old man destroying flowers and screaming on Main Street around 11 p.m. Police said Peter Amazeen of 6 Prospect St. emitted a very strong odor of alcohol on his breath anContinued ...
- Kirk taps Boston exec for City Hall post
- Rockport ready to host Navy visitors
- Accused teen killer indicted for DYS attack
- Lowell fire claims seven lives
- Sole saluted as Rockport Music volunteer
- Towns' police/fire: Two more charged in Rockport assault case
- Updated Tool Co. site plans on table
- Thursday, July 10, 2014
- No cause for charges against Bell
- Tony Tally opens new full-serve gas station on Maplewood
- Man held on charges in rock attack
- Chamber auction tops $110K mark in bid valuesitems
- Gloucester to get assistant police chief
- Flexibility for Gloucester Harbor