A home on Salt Island Road took a pounding Saturday at high tide, taking out windows three stories up and taking on water inside. National Grid and a gas company were on the scene to disconnect the gas line.
- Top Stories
Chartering new rec fishing course
It is late in the morning on Tuesday, four days before Gloucester Charter Connection officially opens its doors for business. But the word clearly is out about the new charter-fishing enterprise on Essex Avenue. Earlier in the day, company presidentContinued ...
Teens suspected in golf-cart jaunts
ROCKPORT -- Breaking into the Rockport Golf Club garage, removing several golf carts from their shed and driving them around -- or spinning them in the snow -- has landed some local teenagers in hot water. Three 17-year-old male suspects could be facContinued ...
Credit-card case leads to heroin arrest
A woman's claim that a man had racked up $1,078.70 in charges on her American Express card opened the door to police tracking down the suspect and finding him in possession of heroin, as well. According to a Gloucester police report, the alleged credContinued ...
- Clearing path to the future
- Rockport warrant eyes $3.8M for seawall
- Rockport Police/Fire: o injuries in Martha's Lane accident
- Essex Police/Fire: Traffic stop leads to pot citation
- Manchester Police/Fire
- City rescue trucks get bridge green lights
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Food For Thought: Finnish treats from Lanes Cove
- Businesses, city eye options on bridge
- Docksiders swing into reunion mode
- Ice cream time
- Maine man gets 4 years in local abuse case
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man facing charges over abuse order
- Chartering new rec fishing course