Gloucester: The Good Harbor footbridge took a pounding during Saturday's snowstorm at high tide, moving it about three feet off its foundation. Desi Smith/Gloucester Daily Times. February 10,2013
- Top Stories
New NOAA assessment sees more grim cod numbers
The health of the Gulf of Maine cod stock worsened in 2013 in virtually every indicator, according to the preliminary results of an unscheduled NOAA stock assessment that the federal fisheries regulator said "presents a grim picture for the potentialContinued ...
Duo's rap video aims to turn up Market Basket heat
The public's anger and frustration with Market Basket leadership continues to become more vocal. Employees and customers of the supermarket chain are voicing their support for the return of ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas, protesting outside stores andContinued ...
AGs warn Market Basket on labor laws
The attorneys general of Massachusetts and New Hampshire wrote a letter Thursday warning Market Basket's top leadership that they must comply with both states' laws labor laws when terminating employees, essentially putting the company on notice thatContinued ...
- City carrying out dam repairs at Babson
- Pathways keeps kids on road to success
- Sales tax 'holiday' finally set Aug. 16-17
- Environmentalists: Mercury bill falls short of need
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man arrested after pair of alleged assaults
- Towns' police/fire: Dirt-bike riders who fled police cited in Essex
- Market impact affecting food pantries
- Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Emptiness dominates Gloucester store
- Market Basket touts job fair for replacements
- Tax query on fishing aid gets no answers
- Dredging tops list of Millbrook needs
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man faces third DUI charge
- New NOAA assessment sees more grim cod numbers