Steve Lacey of Gloucester pulls his son Zackary, 5, down Main Street during near whiteout conditions on Saturday morning.
- Top Stories
Read Arthur T. Demoulas' statement
Arthur T. Demoulas, former CEO of Market Basket, released the following statement Wednesday night: "The Arthur T. Demoulas side of the family has made an offer to buy the 50.5% of shares in Demoulas Market Basket Supermarkets we do not own. We believContinued ...
Arthur T. makes offer to buy Market Basket
Ousted Market Basket CEO Arthur T. Demoulas has offered to purchase the rest of Market Basket from his family, he said in a brief statement Wednesday night. Demoulas, who was fired by the company board of directors contolled by his rival and cousin AContinued ...
Market Basket battle seen lifting local farms
As produce vanishes from Market Basket aisles and is not restocked -- and as customers stress supplies at rival market chains like Gloucester's Shaw's and Stop & Shop -- farm stands and farmers markets throughout Market Basket's 71-store coverage areContinued ...
- Windows on Gloucester
- Lawmakers look to confirm tax 'holiday'
- Accused teacher killer arraigned in second attack
- West Nile virus makes North Shore debut
- Rockport Police/Fire: Harbormasters respond to distressed kayaker
- Manchester/Essex Police/Fire: Trash caper draws police, DPW response
- Council OKs St. Ann's lease loan
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Shareholders back deal for Rockport National Bank
- Standoff seen as 'ultimate Greek tragedy'
- City health chiefs back continuing fluoride use
- Basket customers taking a hit
- Ipswich targets Essex, Gloucester clam raiders
- Read Arthur T. Demoulas' statement