High winds and high tides force water and large rocks onto the roadway along Good Harbor Beach during Saturday's blizzard and storm surge.
- Top Stories
Statement from Arthur T. Demoulas
Arthur T. Demoulas, ousted CEO of Market Basket, issued this written statement late Monday night, urging the company's current leadership to reinstate a number of managers who were fired this past weekend amid a work stoppage now being carried out atContinued ...
Update; Shareholders OK Rockport National deal; FDIC approval in place
ROCKPORT -- Rockport National Bank shareholders have given their emphatic approval this morning to the planned acquisition of the local bank by Newburyport-based Institution for Savings, clearing the way for the merger of the two under the InstitutioContinued ...
Firing of managers adds to unrest at rally
TEWKSBURY -- Valerie Edge has never been afraid for her job. Through the death of her father, a near-fatal crash involving her daughter, and her own lengthy illness, the five-year employee of the Epping, N.H., Market Basket said her bosses always tolContinued ...
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man faces lewdness charge in Rocky Neck incident
- Market Basket rift hits home
- St. Ann lease loan on council bill tonight
- Seawall funds in running for Rockport fall vote
- River Queen snag revives Essex River dredging talk
- Tossing' of police chief raises $3,770
- Obama denies Gordon hiring exemption
- Towns' police/fire: Manchester police break up Beach Street fight
- State job-rigging case jury draws its own scrutiny
- Monday, July 21, 2014
- Workers picket Gloucester Market Basket in 'work stoppage'
- Downtown celebration
- Statement from Arthur T. Demoulas