High winds and high tides force water and large rocks onto the roadway along Good Harbor Beach during Saturday's blizzard and storm surge.
- Top Stories
Dozens apply for three Rockport dispatcher slots
It could be a sign of job scarcity, hard financial times or people who just want to work in the seaside community, but anywhere from 50 to 60 people have applied for three open spots to be civilian dispatchers in Rockport.Continued ...
School officials talk budget process, likelihood of tax override
The Superintendent of Schools presented his version of a reduced budget to town officials and residents while fleshing out some details of a potential tax override — and plan to prevent overrides in the future.Continued ...
Essex police don new uniforms, patches
The latest piece of modernization at the Essex Police Department isn't equipment or a new building, police officers are wearing the changes on their sleeves — reserve and regular police officers have new uniforms and patches.Continued ...
- Shift plans distress parents
- Gift-giving program seeking help after sponsor loss
- Hundreds flock to shop downtown
- Manchester Police/Fire: Gloucester man facing drunken driving charge
- Essex Police/Fire: Mailbox victim of hit and run
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Rock display by church raises concern
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Vehicle homicide charged in May fatality
- AG Coakley moves to KO fish limits
- 911 mall call lands Rockport woman in hot water
- West Gloucester bridge work
- Teen pleads not guilty in teacher slaying
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Rockport man faces city DUI charge
- Dozens apply for three Rockport dispatcher slots