- Top Stories
- Saturday, June 15, 2013
Washington St. fire started in outside beam
The fire that drove four residents from their apartments in a Washington Street building started in nesting material on the underside of a beam of the building's exterior, state and local fire officials said Friday. But the precise reason as to why tContinued ...
Plum Cove passes beach water test
Just two days after Plum Cove Beach was closed off for swimming due to bacteria levels that more than doubled state standards, the beach is once again open or swimming with nearly no trace of bacteria left, according to the latest test results. TestContinued ...
Breakfasts, class time still up in debate
A pilot program that would provide free breakfasts to all of Gloucester's elementary school students enrolled in Beeman and Veterans next year has drawn both opposition and support as its implementation draws nearer. While school officials and some pContinued ...
- Talk of the Times: City woman takes fishery pitch to Obama:
- Friday, June 14, 2013
- Washington St. fire started in building's exterior
- Fire damages Washington Street building
- Bacteria findings shut down Plum Cove Beach
- Last days at St. Ann
- Plum Island steps up fight against greenheads
- Thursday, June 13, 2013
- Lucky 7 raid drawing questions
- High bacteria count found in Plum Cove waters
- Pit bull, drug charges outlined in court
- Rockport panel resurrects MBTA talks
- Letter: Celebrating Gaines' life is best tribute
- Man held for wage non-payment is in bankruptcy