- Top Stories
- Saturday, May 11, 2013
Tool Co. site plans draw new concerns
ROCKPORT -- Residents and some town officials alike are raising questions regarding the owners' plans for the former Cape Ann Tool Company site. The plans call for 13 single-family homes throughout 14 lots on the Granite Street site, in addition to aContinued ...
Essex election Monday centers on board race
ESSEX -- Town voters will not have to make a lot of decisions when they go to the polls in the town's election Monday, but their one contested choice is determining who will sit on the town's chief leadership board. Selectmen Lisa O'Donnell is defendContinued ...
- Friday, May 10, 2013
Dr. Wolfe recalled as passionate defender of AGH
John Wolfe, a transplanted Californian who arrived from the U.S. Army in 1974 to join the Cape Ann Medical Center practice and became a leading defender of Addison Gilbert Hospital, died suddenly Wednesday morning at his computer at his home in WestContinued ...
- Empty bowls, full tables
- Manchester forced to reroute harbor discharge
- Saturday arts fest spotlights city students' work
- Thursday, May 9, 2013
- Rockport woman organizing walk to fight Huntington’s disease
- Dr. John Wolfe dies at 71; was key defender of AGH
- Triple play: Three theater groups host productions this weekend
- Hotel vote seen as stage for appeals
- Eastern Ave. man ID'd in train crash
- Drop fish timelines, coalition chief argues
- 'Sailing' into spring
- Essex revisits, OKs legal funding
- Lucas claims Rockport seat; Voters OK alcohol sales