Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
This Week's Circulars
- Doctor in fight for aid in dying to speak in Rockport
- Pete Frates of Beverly, inspiration for Ice Bucket Challenge, dies
- Taproom brewhaha comes to an end
- Captain anchors fishing school on Harbor Loop
- Police/Fire: City man facing 3rd drunken driving charge
- Doctor guilty of sexual assault on patient
- Gloucester Hockey Preview
- Late judge remembered as 'champion' for people in need