Every day, all year long, the Gloucester Daily Times photographers take dozens of pictures of people and places on Cape Ann. Each photo assignment brings its own challenges and opportunities, not to mention new challenges this year due to COVID-19. Here, staff photographer Paul Bilodeau presents his favorite photos of 2020.
For more Pictures of the Year, visit www.gloucestertimes.com.
About Paul Bilodeau
Paul Bilodeau attended the University of Massachusetts Amherst where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in journalism. He became a staff photojournalist for the Times in 2018, having previously worked for the paper from 1995 to 1996. Bilodeau is also the media assets manager for the Times and other North of Boston Media Group papers and websites. He has also worked as a photojournalist for The Eagle-Tribune since December 2006 and was chief photographer at the Salem News from 2000 to 2006; both of North of Boston Media Group.
This Week's Circulars
Barbara Erickson, the president and CEO of the The Trustees of Reservations, died on Jan. 15 at the age of 48 after a battle with cancer, the organization announced Thursday.
Gloucester - of Gloucester, formerly a 60 year resident of Reading, January 20, 2021. Beloved wife of the late Russell B.S. Greene, Jr. Devoted mother of Deborah E. Keith and her husband Jeffrey of Reading, Druscilla M. Thompson and her husband Frederic of Gloucester, the late Russell S. Gre…
- Essex Police/Fire: Driver faces charges in roll-over crash
- Cape Ann Brewery closes taps
- NRC to discuss 100-year licenses for nuclear plants
- Common dolphin dies in Mill River
- Doyle lawyers appeal to state for records
- Law enforcement reviewing flipper flounder
- Rockport firefighter back home after weeks-long COVID-19 hospital stay
- Idling trains move down the line
- After call to alleged stalker, hospital withdraws job offer
- Driver in Essex roll-over crash arraigned