Tuesday is Election Day, the day when we will make choices that will affect our lives and the lives of our families, our communities and our nation.
OK, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now.
There are a lot of decisions to be made when voters across Cape Ann and the rest of the state on Tuesday.
- 'Wicked Tuna' captain sets sights on selling you tuna
- Some sour on Plum Cove Beach as food truck site
- Column: Stop poisoning Gloucester
- Neighbor tells Willowood Gardens children to shoot high with new basketball hoop
- Driver in hit-and-run crash faces fourth OUI charge
- Fireworks show to go on this Saturday
- Woodland Acres fire consumes 10 acres in four weeks