Essex sculptor Chris Williams has spent months working on a metal sculpture of the fabled Gloucester Sea Serpent that will be on permanent display at the entrance of Cape Ann Museum on Pleasant Street in Gloucester. Bridge Cape Ann is working with Chris Williams Sculpture to chronicle the making of this iconic piece. Visit Chris Williams Sculpture on YouTube for other videos in this series.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Man, 53, dies when hit by MBTA train; T service has resumed
- City prepared for thousands to visit Riverfest
- UPDATE: Pedestrian killed by MBTA train near Railroad Avenue station
- Pedestrian hit by MBTA train near Railroad Avenue station
- Man killed by train ID'd as Honduran immigrant
- Man killed by train
- Academy award-winners Gloucester's newest officers
- Rockport calls for management change at inn
- 'We've borne the brunt'
- NOAA: Codfather will never fish again