Monty and Rocky here! Pleased to meet you! We are a sweet bonded sibling pair looking for homes of our very own! We have lots of love and fun to share with our new family, could it be you? We have spent some extra time here in the shelter while the veterinarians worked out a few kinks since we were having some issues with loose stool. We since have cleared that up but we will be considered special needs as there is always a possibility we could have bouts of this in the future. We are inquisitive and love to know what's happening! We will happily follow you around the house and hope you don't mind that we will be involved in all you're doing! We would do well in most any home setting given some time to settle in. We don't mind being picked up or held and fussed over. If you sound like we might be a good fit for your family, consider adopting us today!
Visit the following section of Cape Ann Ann Animal Aid's website if you are interested in adopting:https://www.capeannanimalaid.org/adopt.html
- Coronavirus Links: Where to find updates for your town, school online
- Feds say former Essex man used PPP loans to buy farm, alpacas
- A big whoop for teachers: School staff treated to pies in thanks for work during pandemic year
- Baker plans to shift vaccines to local sites
- Aid available for COVID-19 funeral costs