NORFOLK, Va. (AP) - Ernesto weakened to a tropical depression yesterday, but the storm still packed enough punch to dump more than half a foot of rain, knock out power to more than 300,000 customers and force hundreds of people from their homes. This article can be read in full with a Plus Edition account.
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of the Gloucester Daily Times get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
- Coronavirus Links: Where to find updates for your town, school online
- SLIDESHOW: NEC year-end boys and girls track meet held in Peabody
- Lawyer: Mayor won't mix in city health matters
- US vaccine surplus grows by the day as expiration dates loom
- Pulitzers honor coronavirus pandemic, US protest coverage