Events listed here are open to the public and sponsored by nonprofit groups unless otherwise noted. Press releases may be sent to Goings on, Gloucester Daily Times, 36 Whittemore St., Gloucester, MA 01930, sent via e-mail to email@example.com or faxed to 978-281-5748. Please include a contact person's name and telephone number and send at least two weeks prior to the event. This article can be read in full with a Plus Edition account.
This Week's Circulars
- Sushi, steak on Gloucester Crossing menu
- UPDATE: Crewman from disabled fishing boat taken to hospital
- Investigation into Flynn disappearance continues
- Students may have to walk due to driver shortage .
- Local fisherman catches rare blue lobster
- 'Zero connection to any other missing person'
- Two bald eagles spotted at Ten Pound Island
- Power outage has 4,000 in Gloucester offline
- 'We just want Abbie back'
- Rockport family looking to open town's first brewery