- 2 liter soda bottle
- tissue paper
- equal parts school glue and water
- pipe cleaner or wire
- foam brush or paint brush
- knife or scissors
- hole punch (or scissors)
1. SAFELY cut top off bottle.
2. Tear or cut shapes of tissue paper.
3. Brush thin layer of glue onto bottle.
4. Stick tissue paper onto glue.
5. Brush another thin layer of glue over tissue paper.
6. Punch holes near the top on opposite sides of the bottle.
7. Thread pipe cleaner ends through holes and twist to make a handle.
8. Add sand/dirt/rocks and a candle to the inside!!!
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Hamilton - Genie (Digby) Wills, 71 years, of Hamilton, passed away Tuesday afternoon, October 8, 2019 at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center in Burlington. She was the beloved wife of John Wills. Born in Gloucester, she was the daughter of the late Edward and Ruth (Kennedy) Digby, sister of he…
Celebration of life Amy K Tucker Please join us to celebrate Amy on Saturday, October 19th at the American Legion Hall in Manchester by the Sea anytime between 12-3 In lieu of flowers please make donations to DFCI
- A bigger breakfast place
- New restaurants pop up on North Shore
- Cape Ann people in the news
- Running for Randy
- Lawmakers weigh 'nuclear option' for Columbia Gas
- School regionalization topic at candidate's forum
- Smashing pumpkin: Grower breaks Topsfield Fair record with 2,294.5-pounder
- Shelter takes the dogs out
- Candidates try to tackle summer traffic woes